Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at, 4:14:32, pm by anthony
”99 Bottles of Beer” song gets stuck in an infinite loop
At the stroke of midnight on 12/31/1999, Windows 99* turns back into DOS 1.0; the Pentium* V turns back into an 8088,
and the Handsome User is left holding a beautiful glass mouse.
Internet Movie Database now lists ”1901: A Space Odyssey”.
Bob Dole’s age erroneously listed with only two digits.
Sales of Coca-Cola jump drastically after original cocaine-laden formula becomes legal again.
Software engineers point out that since computers think it’s almost 1900, we technically have to ”party like it’s 1899” (which, frankly, doesn’t seem like that much fun).
Microsoft declares the year 1900 to be the new standard of the ”Gatesian” Calendar.
Jesus shows up late for His Second Coming; blames it on COBOL programmers.
Using a computerized adoption service, Michael Jackson mistakenly takes home some octogenarians.
Unexpected demand for COBOL programmers results in severe personnel shortage at McDonald’s restaurants.
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 at, 9:28:16, pm by anthony
1. I can’t reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged
3.Aren’t you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must’ve been doin’ about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to
be a police officer.
7. You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That’s terrific. The last officer only gave me a
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no
other cars around. That’s how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son…..Your eyes look red, have you
been drinking?" You probably shouldn’t respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes
look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"